We are often asked to make a collection of donations in memory of the deceased, which are sent either in lieu of or in addition to floral tributes. We are able to process donations made by cash or cheque and provide a donations box for the service at a cost of £25. Cheques should be made payable to the charity chosen and handed or posted to us, together with a covering letter. The donor’s names are listed for the family’s information and the final amount forwarded to the fund or charity.
As of 2017, we are able to set up obituaries on our website which generate a Just Giving page. This total is kept entirely separate from the donations we collect. Often, this can be a useful tool as people are able to donate very quickly. If this is something you would like us to do, just call or ask your funeral arranger during the arrangements. There is no additional charge for us setting up this service for you.
We can help you to organise a wide range of high quality floral arrangements.
If you are arranging your funeral service through either our Reigate or Redhill branches then floral tributes can be arranged through:
- Greensleeves: Call Sam on 01737 766 911 or see their website: www.greensleevesonline.co.uk
- Willows: Call Clare or Shirley on 01737 248 484 or see their website: www.willowsreigate.co.uk
- Holborn’s Flowers: Call Russell on 07375520026 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Reigate Flower Hut: Call 07779 024250 or see their facebook page: www.facebook.com/reigateflowerhut
For Godstone, floral tributes can be arranged through:
- Pipers: Call 01883 712 000 or see their website: www.pipers.florist
For Tadworth, flowers can be arranged through:
- The Flowerpot: 01737 813 338 or see their website: www.theflowerpottadworth.co.uk
- Flowerwise: 01737 373 884 or see their website: www.flowerwiseepsom.co.uk
For Crawley Down, flowers can be arranged through:
- Bay Tree: 01342 713131